MB+M collects, holds and uses personal information in the following areas:
your name, address, contact number(s) and email address
information about your preference for goods or services we offer from time to time
a record of any queries you have made
a record of any products or services you have requested or used
Purposes for collecting the information
Wherever possible, MB+M collects this information directly from you. We use it for the following purposes:
· to contact you directly about the MB+M , special offers, samples and other promotions
· to inform you MB+M products or services we think you might be interested in
· to approve transactions you wish to make
· to confirm your identity
· to follow up or pursue any queries you make.
· to provide you with products or services you have requested
How we manage personal information
MB+M is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security. MB+M may enter your details into a database for the purpose of contacting you directly about MB+M, special offers, samples and other promotions unless otherwise advised by you.
You can advise us if you would prefer not to be directly contacted by giving us a call on +612 9415 1511
MB+M does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. MB+M outsources certain business functions to other organisations. For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to MB+M, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
· our related companies
· organisations which provide services to us, such as mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies
· credit reference agencies or other credit providers
· government or statutory authorities
· our IT vendor.
READY TO SIGN UP FOR A SUCCESSFUL FUTURE?
If you want to grow your business
and your wealth with a proactive,
forward-thinking team of experts,
let’s get started!
23 Nixon Street